Mandate clients are typically institutions, family offices, large foundations/endowments and high net worth individuals who employ a multi-manager approach to investment management.
Common Characteristics of Manitou Mandate clients:
- Stipulate rather than delegate strategic asset mix decisions.
- Often utilize third-party consultants.
- Investable assets typically in excess of $10 million.
- Multi-manager – specialization orientation, e.g. pure Canadian Equity mandate.
- Absolute and relative return oriented.
- Customized reporting including style analysis, performance attribution, etc.